Career fields and opportunities
Whether you are just starting out or mid-career, if you want to strive to surpass yourself in a dynamic, encouraging environment and take part in distinguished projects under an internationally-renowned brand name, then JST transformateurs has career opportunities to offer you in the following fields:
- Production: electrical fitter, heavy materials handler, welder, painter, forklift operator, winder operator, foreman, production manager, etc.
- Engineering: R&D electrical or mechanical engineer, technical project manager, R&D technician, etc.
- Q.S.E. : quality inspector, production or supply quality supervisor and technician, quality sector manager, environmental safety facilitator, laboratory technician, testing technician, etc.
- Supply chain : buyer, industrial product procurement agent, warehouse clerk, warehouse coordinator, order scheduling technician, etc.
- Methods : process technician, process project manager, process and continuous improvement engineer, lean process technician, etc.
- Marketing-sales: business manager, business assistant, sales assistant, etc.
- On-site installation: work supervisor, site foreman, service project manager, logistics technician, etc.
Since JST transformateurs’ success also relies on other skills, skills which are no less vital to our development as a multi-national manufacturer, we are always on the lookout for talent in the following areas:
- Human resources: HR assistant, payroll manager, training assistant, etc.
- Finance : accountant, management auditor, etc.
- IT: IT project manager, IT technician, etc.