Career fields and opportunities
Whether you are just starting out or mid-career, if you want to strive to surpass yourself in a dynamic, encouraging environment and take part in distinguished projects under an internationally-renowned brand name, then JST transformateurs has career opportunities to offer you in the following fields:
- Production: electrical fitter, heavy materials handler, welder, painter, forklift operator, winder operator, foreman, production manager, etc.
- Engineering: R&D electrical or mechanical engineer, technical project manager, R&D technician, etc.
- Q.S.E. : quality inspector, production or supply quality supervisor and technician, quality sector manager, environmental safety facilitator, laboratory technician, testing technician, etc.
- Supply chain : buyer, industrial product procurement agent, warehouse clerk, warehouse coordinator, order scheduling technician, etc.
- Methods : process technician, process project manager, process and continuous improvement engineer, lean process technician, etc.
- Marketing-sales: business manager, business assistant, sales assistant, etc.
- On-site installation: work supervisor, site foreman, service project manager, logistics technician, etc.
Since JST transformateurs’ success also relies on other skills, skills which are no less vital to our development as a multi-national manufacturer, we are always on the lookout for talent in the following areas:
- Human resources: HR assistant, payroll manager, training assistant, etc.
- Finance : accountant, management auditor, etc.
- IT: IT project manager, IT technician, etc.
Jobs and internships
Welcome to our section on job opportunities! Are you looking for a job? Are you a student who wishes to be hired as part of a work/study programme (under an apprenticeship contract, professional training contract, etc.) or looking for an internship? JST transformateurs is always eager to hire new graduates (including graduates of specialized secondary school programs as well as those with a Master’s Degree) and experienced professionals who have a high degree of proficiency and who demonstrate a clear ability to adapt and respond. If you want to push yourself in a dynamic, encouraging environment and take part in distinguished projects under an internationally-renowned brand name, please send us your résumé and cover letter! We will carefully review your application and send you a response.